The role is that of New Business Development Consultant working across an agreed market delivering permanent and contractor recruitment services. You will ensure that business is developed and nurtured from existing and new clients to achieve growth and profit targets. You will work with other Consultants and Account Managers to maximise your daily and weekly activity where necessary and ask for help, guidance, training etc. when needed. You will have a responsibility for your personal daily activity and GP targets.
Below is a list of duties you will be required to carry out on a daily basis. At times senior management may decide that it is necessary for you to carry out additional duties that may not be listed below. With this in mind please note that this list may at times be expanded upon.
- Generate and develop new business to achieve growth & profit targets
- Deliver against monthly GP targets on a consistent basis
- Drive business development by introducing new clients to the division & working with the Senior Management & delivery teams to ensure on-going growth of the business
- Identify multiple permanent and contract job orders
- Assist in the building of high performing and profitable clients
- Maximise every client relationship and maximise your potential to write multiple deals each month.
- Write deals on a 100%GP basis or on a split basis with other consultants, resourcers, account managers, across any vertical on perm or contract placements.
- Attend Client Meetings either alone or with Senior Management
- Prepare thoroughly for client meetings
- Qualify candidates and match CV against live roles
- Manage a large activity pipeline of candidate interviews
- Update the weekly activity board with Job Order, CV, Interview, Deal and GP information
- Keep ITRIS up to date
- Assist in monitoring the marketplace and competition
- Provide as and when required accurate reporting to the Business Development Manager
- Attend and provide required reporting for weekly/monthly review meetings
Candidate identification and management
No agencies to contact us about this role.
- Advertising / CV database management
- Candidate calling
- Job qualification
- Managing candidate expectations
- CV presentation
- Reference qualification
- Interview management
- Offer management
- Referrals and lead generation
- Database ownership
- Deliver activity to hit GP targets.