The Eurobase International Group is a software and services organisation that operates in a range
of business sectors that include insurance and reinsurance, finance and banking, IT consultancy and
resourcing. The Group has a portfolio of products and services that unite technology and business
expertise in the pursuit of excellence in the workplace.
Established in 1988, the group has grown to become a leading player in the corporate IT market with
an impressive client list in the UK, throughout Europe, US, the Caribbean and the Far East. This role
is for Eurobase Insurance Solutions.
1. Requirement elicitation and management
2. Solution and Application design
3. Participate or lead workshops internally or with clients.
4. Production of systems specifications
5. Database design
6. Demonstrate the system to end-users
7. Produce client-facing documentation
8. Estimating changes to products
9. Suggesting and prioritising product improvements
10. Contributing to project inception, planning and delivery
11. Providing consultancy to clients and company staff
12. Preparing test plans and data
13. Carrying out or supervising system testing
14. Training and mentoring staff
15. Working with the Support Team to diagnose and replicate issues and test fixes
16. Improving tools, processes and the efficiency of the division