Eurobase International is looking for a talented, professional Technical BA to join our Insurance team.
As Business Systems Analyst your role will include but not be limited to the following:-
- Requirement elicitation and management
- Solution and Application design
- Participate or lead workshops internally or with clients.
- Production of systems specifications
- Database design
- Demonstrate the system to end-users
- Produce client-facing documentation
- Estimating changes to products
- Suggesting and prioritising product improvements
- Contributing to project inception, planning and delivery
- Providing consultancy to clients and company staff
- Preparing test plans and data
- Carrying out or supervising system testing
- Training and mentoring staff
- Working with the Support Team to diagnose and replicate issues and test fixes
- Improving tools, processes and the efficiency of the division
The Business Systems Analyst will also have experience of:-
- Strong experience in understanding business problems, designing solutions and turning requirements into functional specifications
- Proven experience throughout SDLC
- Experience of structured test methods and processes
- Analytical and effective, able to resolve problems in a creative, timely and proactive manner
- Proactive, logical, team player.
- Preparing concise documentation
- Being articulate and communicating effectively
- SQL skills
Ideally you will have previously worked within the Insurance, FS or Software Vendor arena, this is not essential but highly beneficial. Knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager is advantageous.
This is a challenging opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to join our great team. Interested? Apply today.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eurobase does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eurobase employee. Eurobase will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eurobase.