Some of the benefits we offer:
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group life cover
- Income Protection (Insurance scheme)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Best Doctors
- Eurobase Benefits Gateway discounts & cashback package
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing software house with an enviable reputation for product quality, successful delivery and a prestigious customer base? A company that invests heavily in its solution portfolio and is recognised as a leader in its market sectors. A company known for its flexible and personal approach to business. These attributes are fuelling sustained growth, evidenced by the securing of a number of high profile global customers and a strong pipeline of prospective business, which is leading to the creation of some fantastic roles and career opportunities. If you are interested in working in an exciting, dynamic environment with like-minded colleagues come and talk to us.
Eurobase is an international software and service provider delivering powerful, innovative and reliable software solutions for (re)insurance companies, captives, banks and other financial institutions.
- Requirement elicitation and management
- Solution and Application design
- Participate or lead workshops internally or with clients.
- Production of systems specifications
- Database design
- Demonstrate the system to end-users
- Produce client-facing documentation
- Estimating changes to products
- Suggesting and prioritising product improvements
- Contributing to project inception, planning and delivery
- Providing consultancy to clients and company staff
- Preparing test plans and data
- Carrying out or supervising system testing
- Training and mentoring staff
- Working with the Support Team to diagnose and replicate issues and test fixes
- Improving tools, processes and the efficiency of the division
- Strong experience in understanding business problems, designing solutions and turning requirements into functional specifications
- Proven experience throughout SDLC
- Experience of structured test methods and processes
- Analytical and effective, able to resolve problems in a creative, timely and proactive manner
- Proactive, logical, team player.
- Preparing concise documentation
- Being articulate and communicating effectively
- SQL skills
- Experience of Insurance business domain and products. Financial Services experience is also desirable.
- Experience of Microsoft Test Manager
- Experience of working in commercial software vendor environment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eurobase does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eurobase employee. Eurobase will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eurobase.