The successful candidate will be responsible for the production and delivery of high quality software solutions to meet complex customer business requirements and contribute to our on-going product investment portfolio.
- Deliver high quality, high impact software solutions to complex business problems
- Produce detailed program specifications from either direct discussion with clients or functional requirements documents
- Develop robust, scalable applications to agreed timescales and quality.
- Integration of 3rd party services
- Become an expert on systems delivered including diagnosing problems, providing fixes and/or suggesting alternatives
- Work with application architects to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and align with agreed architecture
- Produce estimates (both high level and detailed) for work packages
- Communicate effectively with all parties and provide status updates where applicable
- Provide technical expertise and mentor less experienced members of the team
- Work with managers to improve processes, procedures and technology usage
- Conduct code reviews for quality assurance
- Ability to provide clear documentation on software issues / replication and resolution.
- Provide support and mentoring to others within the team
- Microsoft C (5 year +)
- Experience in VB.NET (Frameworks 3.5+)
- Integration with 3rd party services
- TFS integration and usage (Source control, Life Cycle Management Tool)
- Experience with Code refactoring / analysis tools
- TDD (test driven development)
- T-SQL (including Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Profiling , Indexing)
- Error handling
- Development Methodologies
- NET / C#
- NUnit and Moq
- Entity Framework
- Understanding of re-use / modular / component development in web applications
- CSS / HTML
- SASS StyleSheets
- SSIS, SSRS
- Mobile development Experience
- Message Queues
- Test Automation
- Experience with cross browser testing
- Enterprise Library
- Automated Builds / Deployment with TFS
- Exposure / Experience in SOA
- Dependency Injection
- Awareness of good design patterns
For further information, please apply now.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eurobase does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eurobase employee. Eurobase will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eurobase.