Get Ready for EMIR REFIT
The European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) is introducing wholesale changes to the reporting of derivatives transactions that require action for all parties involved, from financial institutions, software providers and trade repositories, to improve the current process to remain compliant under the EMIR regulation.
- A significant change to reporting fields (129 to 203).
- Move to report via XML ISO20022.
- Inter Trade Repository reconciliation.
- Introduction of Unique Product Identifiers (UPI).
- Change in the format of Unique Trade Identifiers (UTIs).
- 6-month timeline to transfer existing deal stock to new reporting requirements.
- 5 End-of-day reports from Trade Repositories.
To ensure you are ready for April 2024 go-live of EMIR REFIT please contact us using the form to book your 30-minutes consultation.