Some of the benefits we offer:
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group life cover
- Income Protection (Insurance scheme)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Best Doctors
- Eurobase Benefits Gateway discounts & cashback package
The Eurobase International Group is a software and services organisation that operates in a range of business sectors that include insurance and reinsurance, finance and banking, IT consultancy and resourcing. The Group has a portfolio of products and services that unite technology and business expertise in the pursuit of excellence in the workplace.
Established in 1988, the group has grown to become a leading player in the corporate IT market with an impressive client list in the UK, throughout Europe, US, the Caribbean and the Far East. The member companies are: Eurobase Insurance Solutions, Eurobase Banking Solutions, Eurobase Consultancy and Eurobase People.
- Produce detailed program specifications from either discussions directly with clients or from a functional requirements document
- To use system specifications to develop robust, scalable applications to agreed timescales; taking any required standards.
- Integration of 3rd party services
- To ensure that production applications are fully supported.
- To write and use test plans for all systems developed, ensuring test phases relevant to the size/complexity of the project are carried out
- Ensure completed systems are implemented in a professional manner and handed over to the correct parties; including producing any needed documentation such as operational or user guides
- Act as an expert for any systems owned by development (internal or external); including diagnosing problems and providing fixes or suggested alternatives
- Work with application architects to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and ensure sign-off on architecture is agreed
- Produce estimates (both high level and detailed) for work packages
- Communicate effectively with all parties and provide status updates where applicable
- Mentor less experienced members of the team
- Provide technical expertise
- Work with the development manager to improve processes and procedures and technology usage
- Conduct code reviews for quality assurance
- Create and execute project plans where applicable to meet the demands of change.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eurobase does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eurobase employee. Eurobase will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eurobase.