Some of the benefits we offer:
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group life cover
- Income Protection (Insurance scheme)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Best Doctors
- Eurobase Benefits Gateway discounts & cashback package
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing software house with an enviable reputation for product quality, successful delivery and a prestigious customer base? A company that invests heavily in its solution portfolio and is recognised as a leader in its market sectors. A company known for its flexible and personal approach to business. These attributes are fuelling sustained growth, evidenced by the securing of a number of high profile global customers and a strong pipeline of prospective business, which is leading to the creation of some fantastic roles and career opportunities. If you are interested in working in an exciting, dynamic environment with like-minded colleagues come and talk to us.
Eurobase is an international software and service provider delivering powerful, innovative and reliable software solutions for (re)insurance companies, captives, banks and other financial institutions.
Provide HR leadership, advice and support for the Senior Management Team, ensuring professional service provision across all HR activities, with particular emphasis on organisational change & development, talent and performance management across teams and individuals, training and development across the organisation, salary planning, compensation and benefits development and
Provide direction and mentoring to senior managers in helping to develop and implement an agenda for change and continuous improvement within the group.
- Direct the activities of a small HR team, providing a range of generalist HR services across the business including reception
Talent & Performance Management:
- Implement a Talent management processes within the business
- Work closely with the Management Teams and HR Team to identify capabilities, issues and cost implications
- Evaluate performance and review existing resourcing, performance management, learning and development, and succession planning programmes, establishing key metrics
- Work closely with the Management Teams and HR team to develop and implement plans to drive performance across the business.
- Facilitate the development of the Management Teams and assist executives to develop their own high performing teams.
- Manage client relationships with external recruitment agencies and the internal recruitment function.
- Provides guidance and direction to the HR team in recruitment activities
- Remains up-to-date with employment legislation trends & changes.
- Design and lead the introduction of consistent systems, processes and tools designed to deliver the agreed people strategy and approach.
- Continually assess and improve the quality of all programmes and practices against best practice.
- Work closely with the Management Teams and the Finance Director to develop and implement plans to drive Health, Safety performance across all operations.
Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive experience of HR activities, at a senior level, with strong employee relations and recruitment background, and experience of advising directors and senior managers on demanding HR issues.
- Strong commercial acumen
- CIPD qualified or equivalent qualification.
- Strong people management skills, with ability to set realistic yet stretching objectives and motivate team members to deliver.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities and planning capability
- Will have a demonstrable record of leading people and developing and implementing talent management, learning & development and resourcing strategies
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eurobase does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eurobase employee. Eurobase will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eurobase.