A high profile role, managing implementations of our synergy2 (re)insurance policy administration system. synergy2 supports the complete processing requirements of Insurance companies including underwriting, claims, reinsurance and accounting. These projects customise and configure synergy2 and will often involve data migration. The project team sizes are typically 4 – 6 people but could be more, with budgets between £200k -£1M and timescales typically between 4 - 12 months.
Responsibilities will include planning and managing projects through the implementation life cycle stages from requirements definition and functional requirements specifications through the development process (supported by a development product) to end user acceptance testing, installation, data conversion and operational running.
You will need to set and maintain realistic client expectations; ensure the product deliveries are to quality standards, within budget and timescales; and to provide regular progress reporting to clients and internally - identifying, escalating and managing risks effectively.
The role will include representing Eurobase in a professional manner at all times and to develop team members to realize full potential. Occasional travel to client sites, including overseas, will be required.
The priorities will be to;
- Successfully deliver software implementations to quality, budget and timescale expectations
- Control project commercials in accordance with the contractual agreement
- Secure strong relationships with client’s project resource
- Interact with the development manager on a regular basis to ensure that any software development associated with the project is controlled, assist with the management of any issues, and management the expectation of the client
- Provide regular project status reports to the client and internal management/stakeholders at Eurobase articulating project status, risk and issues, budget/commercial positions etc.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of project managing software implementations in a disciplined development & delivery environment.
- Strong account/client management skills.
- Solid understanding and practitioner of recognized project governance processes such as PRINCE2, ITIL.
- Awareness of the full software development life cycle.
- An excellent commercial awareness with a solid understanding of delivering projects on a commercial basis (time and materials).
- Experience of working in the financial sector.
- Experience of data conversions.
- An assertive and pro-active management style with a high level of awareness of contractual and commercial management.
- Professional appearance, with excellent persuasive and communication skills, able to deal effectively with clients and internal stakeholders up to board level.
- Excellent team building and motivational skills.
- A team player with high energy levels, the will to succeed and to fight for project and client.
This is a challenging new opportunity for a polished, professional Project Manager to join us. For further details, please apply now!
No agencies to contact us about this role.