Eurobase is looking for a dynamic Sales Operations Manager to be based in its UK office in London. Eurobase has 120 staff and the customer facing sales team is aligned to c-suite relationship development. The team currently consists of a Group Director of Insurance, two people in marketing, one in telesales, a head of pre-sales, a product director and a number of business consultants.
Sales Operations is a new function at Eurobase dedicated to enhancing our sales effectiveness through best practice adoption, operational excellence and team enablement. You will help refine and manage processes that will enable an excellent sales and account management structure.
This sales foundation will help Eurobase scale and continue its current and projected growth. The successful candidate will help deliver the processing excellence, marketing engagement, and cross-functional coordination and reporting. They will combine commercial pragmatism, analytic rigour, innovation and enthusiasm for this important new position within the company.
Reporting to the Group Director Insurance, this role will be responsible for influencing and managing several initiatives within the sales environment including;
- Deliver and maintain the target customer model
- Prepare pre-meeting insight for sales opportunities
- Managing the proposal and tender process.
- Develop and optimise the sales processes, go-to-market approaches, related policies, and procedures.
- Manage and maintain sales effectiveness tools including HubSpot
- Monitor, qualify and reporting of sales compensation for telesales.
- Sales training and enablement
- Sales productivity reporting and improvement
- Creating business intelligence for the board through the delivery of accurate data and analytics.
- Work with marketing to identify events, press engagement, white papers, thought leadership and closed-loop sales and marketing campaigns.
Manage all sales data across Eurobase Insurance: accuracy, consistency, reporting, analytics, and intelligence:
- Ensure accurate sales and pipeline reporting / dashboards.
- Serve on cross-functional team with marketing to deliver a Master Data Management program, improve data capture, analysis and reporting.
Develop and optimise sales processes, go-to-market approaches, related policies, and procedures:
- Support sales leadership in defining and driving commercial cadence (i.e., quarterly planning, monthly opportunity reviews, monthly sales meetings, new client acquisition etc.)
- Lead programs to improve current sales processes either through evolved business process, technology enablement and/or better business intelligence
- Lead the communication and training of sales policies, procedures, and processes
- Ensure HubSpot enables our key sales and account management requirements: data, workflow, sales methodology and sales stage definitions, etc.
- Drive the adoption of key processes within HubSpot.
- Continually monitor HubSpot technologies to recommend improvements.
- Identify best practices and any associated gaps with the utilisation of HubSpot
- Manage the RFI & RFP process to ensure that all stakeholders are engaged internally.
- Ensure that RFI & RFPs are delivered to our customers on time.
- Responsible for ensuring that the proposals are tailored to clients.
- Deliver professional design formatting for all documents.
Sales compensation and commission calculations:
- Maintain commission calculations for the tele-sales by providing the data to support the insurance commission review steering group.
Definition of sales territories and prospect target lists:
- Work with Group Director Insurance and marketing to develop a granular market map of prospects across all geographies for each client segment.
- Define prospect prioritisation logic and develop target lists.
- Define sales and account management territories to maximize productivity.
Sales training and enablement:
- Evaluate and make recommendations to improve sales on boarding materials.
- Evaluate current sales playbook, recommending and implementing changes as necessary.
- Own and maintain all sales onboarding, training, and delivery materials.
Sales productivity reporting and improvement:
- Look to identify sales trends
- Provide recommendations to improve the reporting process.
The ideal candidate will have:
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of being a key contributor to supporting a high performing sales operations function. They will be a hands-on manager who moves easily from strategic/conceptual to tactical/operational issues and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. The candidate should be a strong influencer, collaborator and driver of change.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations in a B2B environment
- Proven track-record in directly enabling the success of a high performing sales operations function
- Demonstrated ability to influence and inspire others
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to structure and interpret data to support decision making
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate and formally present across all levels of organization, customer base, and outside parties
- “Hands-on" work style, do-what-it-takes attitude, and not afraid to roll up sleeves
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, changing environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- High sense of urgency and personal accountability
- Preferable knowledge of licence insurance software sales
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eurobase does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eurobase employee. Eurobase will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eurobase.