Some of the benefits we offer:
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group life cover
- Income Protection (Insurance scheme)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Best Doctors
- Eurobase Benefits Gateway discounts & cashback package
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing software house with an enviable reputation for product quality, successful delivery and a prestigious customer base? A company that invests heavily in its solution portfolio and is recognised as a leader in its market sectors. A company known for its flexible and personal approach to business. These attributes are fuelling sustained growth, evidenced by the securing of a number of high profile global customers and a strong pipeline of prospective business, which is leading to the creation of some fantastic roles and career opportunities. If you are interested in working in an exciting, dynamic environment with like-minded colleagues come and talk to us.
Eurobase is an international software and service provider delivering powerful, innovative and reliable software solutions for (re)insurance companies, captives, banks and other financial institutions.
- Keep abreast of business developments within the Eurobase Banking Solutions marketplace through market research and input from existing clients and prospects.
- Contribute as part of the Product Board regarding recommended product investment.
- Assist and advise on scope (functional and non-functional) of new development work.
- Assist and advise in ensuring the quality and delivery of new development work
Build relationships with existing customers and prospects. Sales Support
- Assist in building presentations tailored to the prospect / customers business and requirements.
- Learn in detail, present and demonstrate both the business requirements, and business benefits of the Eurobase products as requested by the sales team.
- Produce and maintain sales prototypes required to demonstrate the product.
- Provide other product-related assistance to the sales team as required (e.g. helping to answer RFI/RFP functionality questions).
- As part of implementation studies, identify and document customer requirements and appropriate solutions.
- Research regulatory compliance requirements as dictated by the relevant governing authorities and how these requirements translate into product functionality / workflow.
- Produce regular blog’s/thought leadership articles (@ 6 per year) on topics supporting Eurobase’s products.
- Interpret users' business requirements.
- Write systems requirements.
- Assist in production of system test plans and test data.
- Assist in carrying out or supervising system testing.
- User liaison e.g. testing, training.
- Contribute to project planning and budgeting.
- Review the work of Business Analysts.
- Provide business consultancy to clients and internally; including implementation studies, sales support and product management, reporting to other senior management on a case-by-case basis as appropriate.
- Assisting the operations team with any new requirements or change in existing functionality.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eurobase does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eurobase employee. Eurobase will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eurobase.