A new opportunity has a risen for a Client Support & Managed Service Manager to join our team based in Chelmsford. As the Client Support & Managed Service Manager the main purpose of the role is to ensure effective management of Client support issues within SLA's and commercial frameworks along with enhancing and growing the Managed service capacity. The role has a base salary of up to £75K dependent upon experience.
If you see customer support as a passive administration activity, this role is not for you. If, however you see support as the front line of client relationship building and an opportunity to show your company in the best possible light, we want to hear from you.
Building relationships at C-Level, you’ll be expected to know all Tier 1 clients personally and establish Trusted Partner status with each.
Our client is committed to delivering excellence in customer service and using the best tools on the market to always exceed client expectations.
Specific duties of the role will include but not be limited to:-
- Develop & manage the Support Desk processes, automating processes as and where appropriate and ensuring all client SLAs are met, both in terms of service levels and regular reporting.
- Adopt standard SLA's where no client SLA is in place and ensure this is met, producing SLA reports for Operations board at the required frequency.
- Ensure client pre-paid support hours are used appropriately and in line with the contractual terms, and all opportunities to maximise revenue are taken up.
- As a member of the Operations Board, contribute to the effective running and its associated activities.
- Where conversation with a client reveals an opportunity for additional chargeable work, ensure that the Client Accounts Director is briefed promptly and fully so that this can be followed up.
- Ensure all Support Desk correspondence both internal and external is prompt, professional & courteous. Work closely with the Delivery Director and Professional Services Director to ensure timely progression of any development work (software corrections, change requests or small projects) which arise from support requests and that progress is communicated effectively with the client.
- Provide updates to the management team as required on KPIs, achievements, challenges & opportunities within the Support function.
- Contribute to the timely and accurate production of monthly invoices/statements for the Support Desk.
- Ensure out of hours support cover schedule is correctly maintained and communicated to those involved
- Day to day management of a small team.
The role will also require you to:-
- Develop & manage the Managed Service offering to optimise value.
- Work with third parties to deliver cost effective service in line with contractual commitment, ensuring appropriate balance between profit and risk.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in provision of Cloud based solutions to insurance clients and share skills with broader Delivery Team.
- Assist with the optimisation of the product suite for operation in cloud and fully hosted environments.
- Assist, where appropriate, with the transition of in-house systems and infrastructure to the cloud.
As Client Support & Managed Service Manager you will be a self-starter with excellent commutation skills, comfortable dealing with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally. Previous experience within the Managed Services or a Software Product house that has transitioned on premises solution to Cloud hosted is required.
For further information, please apply now.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eurobase does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eurobase employee. Eurobase will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eurobase.